Friday, January 30, 2009

New Website and Logo!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope the New Year is going well for ya All! I just wanted to inform everyone that we have devoloped a New Website and Logo for you all to check out! Go to www.i-fwc.com/f5 to check out the New Website. Its pretty Sweet! While there you can see our New Logo as well!

Be sure to browse the site and give me any of you input! If you have suggestions on what we could add or things that need to be updated I am open to them.

If you click on the connect button found in on the home page you will find out how you can connect with me! I have a Facebook, Myspace, Blogger and Twitter account! I will also be uploading weekly podcasts for you to listen to that will tell all about F5! In it I will tell you about upcoming events as well as other things you need to be informed of. So be sure to check it out!

Also, dont forget if any of you are still interested in Winter Retreat it is only a few weeks away! Registration Forms and the $85 Registration Fee need to be in by Wednesday, February 4th! You can pick up Registration Forms at the church if you dont already have one!

Well, until my next month, It's great to minister to all of you! God Bless!

No comments: