Friday, February 27, 2009

Prayer...What is it Good For?

This months blog is going to relolve around F5 Student Ministries them of the month, Prayer!
We talked about a lot dealing with the concept of prayer this month and its been great to see everyone dive in and realize what prayer can do for our lives. I love knowing that I serve youth that believe in the power of prayer and what it can doe for thier lives! I want to encourage you to keep praying because when you do that you will continue to build your relationship with Christ and that's the most important relationship we all should have! Right?

My daily prayer time is one of the most important parts of my day! During it, I not only give the Lord praise and glory for all he has done in my life, but I do also ask for specific needs for my family and for those around me! I want each of you to know that I spend a portion of my time praying for all of you. I believe that as your youth pastor that is part of my responsibility for your spiritual growth. Kaysie and I want to see each of you grow spiritually and believe in each one of you!

On another note, I want to take some time to update everyone on some things that have been happening at F5 lately! I recently returned from a great weekend at Spencer Lake for our section's Winter Retreat! It was a blast! I believer everyone that went would say the same! God did some amazing things in the hearts of all of us! Also, on our last Wednesday of the month we set a goal to raise over $1,000 for Speed the Light this year! What an amazing goal! I'm excited for what God is continuing to do in our Student Ministry and I hope you all are as well! Dont' forget to check out our calendar of Events to see all the things we have coming up! We are going to have a busy month and I want you to be a part of everything you can! Until Next Month, God Bless!!

No comments: