Monday, February 12, 2007

Will You Answer the Call?

Hello Everyone! I going to try to be diligent and publish a blog once a month. I want eveyone to know something! You are all AWESOME! God has created all of you for a reason. He has put you on this earth and He has a calling for each of of you! The question you need to answer is, "Will I answer the Call?" My hope and prayer for each of you is that you will! I believe that God's calling on our lives is too strong to resist. If you are resisting it, You know it! There is something inside of you that is telling you that you are not right. You feel like you should be doing more. You feel like you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing. You feel like you are missing out on something great! If this is you then you need to find some alone time with JC. You need to ask Him "What's up?" and "What should I do?" He will give you wisdom and show you His way but you have to be willing to listen. Many of you have important decisions that need to be made. You are struggling with things and wonder what you should do. I want you to know that God has the answers for you. Trust in Him! Put your faith in Him! I guarantee you will not be dissapointed! He loves you and so do everyone at The Path Youth Group. Please know we all believe in you and pray for you! Remember that we are on your team. We are here for you whenever your need us. I believe the Holy Spirit has led me to write this blog because someone needs to hear it. I hope that if this is you, You will follow through with His Calling on your life. God Bless You All!!!!

No comments: