Thursday, April 19, 2007

God & Try Part 1

Hello again everyone! I trust all is well with you all! My blog will continue again this month! I took a break last month and I am sorry for that! Hey, I want to talk to each of you about the two words that can change your life! They are "God & Try"! Some of you may have heard me mention them and wonder what they are about! Well, actually it's rather simple.

Let's break it down:
This month we will examine the first word which is God! If you make Him a part of your life their is NO END TO THE POSSIBLITIES!!! He can change your life. He has a plan for each one of us whether we believe it or not! My favorite scripture is Jermiah 29:11 which reads:

"I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you...plans to give you a hope and a future."

You see God has plans for each one of us! You are living those plans out right NOW!!! God wants you to make him a part of your life because His plans for you are greater then you can imagine! Some of you might ask, "What are those plans?"

Well, the only way to find out is to make Him a part of your life and let those plans begin to carry out. Jeremiah 29:11 says he plans to give us a "hope" and a "future". This means that we don't have to worry about our future because God has great things in store for us! If you are reading this today and you want to make God a part of your life, just ask Him into your life! It's that simple! OF Course that's not all but it's the START of something GREAT!!! The rest can be figured out by asking your nearest Pastor or Me! I would love to sit down with you and help you grow closer to God!

If you already allow God to be a part of your life know that He has more in store for you!!! Continue to read the Bible, spend time in prayer to Him, and serve Him and others and you will begin to see His plan for your life unflold before your eyes. You will see doors open that never opened before. You will see a REAL, RELAVENT change in your life!!

Well that's all for this month! Thanks for reading! Know that I am praying for each and everyone of you and I believe in YOU!!

God Bless
Pastor Phil

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great stuff thanks